P2P projects I've been/I am working on:
There is also some one shot contributions, that's usualy something I use with bug or feature missing I've fixed.
- LibP2P projects:
LibP2P is a crossplatform and crosslanguage p2p framework that include
essential tools such as networking, dht, ... due to its layer
configuration it's highly customisable, you can add new transports,
dhts, discoveries, ...
It's used by IPFS, Filecoin, ETH 2.0 and more.
- WIP go-webrtc-aside-transport this transport aims to provide High Quality Connections beetween Desktop <-> Browser and Browser <-> Browser.
Unlike other WebRTC requiering externals servers to exchange keys, Aside use any other transport as exchange channel.
- Future DHT STUN discovery, WebRTC protocol require
STUN servers to work, but right now these are hardcoded or in a manual
config. The idea is for some libp2p nodes to host a lightweight
integreated STUN server, then clients will be able to find them in the
- Stalled libp2p-ip-bridge
a PoC for an ssh forward like protocol. It doesn't work and I don't
plan to work on it now, I have more import project to work on.
- Future I2P libp2p transport. For me, I2P is one of
the best thing we currently have for online anonymity, the goal is to
create a libp2p-integrated I2P golang node (I plan also to do a SAM
bridge but that will not be a good solution for large adoption).
- Finished go-utp-transport, that was a full rewrite of this transport, even if this transport is not used (due to the existance of QUIC, a way better UDP transport) that was a way for me to get confortable with libp2p.
- SVM Ci a gitcoin bountie, I did a full-rust CI, first travis but travis's servers are not that great (noisy neighbors), so I ported it to github action.
webtorrent activity pub federated youtube alternative. I stopped working
on it due to Ideological discrepancies; I don't think federation is
enough decentralised and seemless for the user. I preffer dht or/and
blockchain based system.
- No longer maintained Peertube autoDiscover, recursive instance discovery script, it worked last time I've tried.
You may find them in my github.
Discord: Elpraconotro#4529 (checked often)
email: jorropo<dot>pgm(a7)gmail[point]com (not checked often)